(Closed) Finance Manager
FINANCE AND HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGERS (FHRM)
Ader is a fast growing esports and gaming advertising agency and talent management company with almost twenty employees based in Sherman Oaks, California. We are looking for a self-motivated, self-directed, hard-working, full-time finance and human resources manager who will be in charge of handling all major finance and HR responsibilities. The FHRM will work directly with the CEO, CRO, General Counsel and other top executives of the company.
· Preparing financial reports for management
· Handling accounts payable and accounts receivable
· Performing monthly reconciliations
· Processing and managing payroll
· Vendor management.
Human Resources Responsibilities
· Employee onboarding and offboarding
· Developing, implementing, and enforcing HR policies and procedures
· Performing background checks
· Administering and presenting (to employees) benefits package
· Administering insurance
The job will also include basic office management functions.
Salary: $4,500 to $6,000 per month plus bonus potential based upon credentials and level of experience.
Education/Experience. Bachelors degree or equivalent, preferably in a job-related field; equivalent to two years of full-time experience in related field; good communication skills, both verbal and written; strong organization and analytical skills; ability to interact professionally with all team members.
Other Skills: must have extensive experience with Quickbooks and Microsoft Office. Experience with Salesforce and some basic bookkeeping skills would be a big plus.