(Closed) Digital Marketing Analyst
Ader is a full-service Esports marketing agency and talent management company that connects brands and publishers with the global gaming community through high-impact campaigns, experiences, team sponsorships, and influencer activations. As the first marketplace to connect brands with Esports influencers on Twitch, we have a deep understanding of how brands can authentically engage with gamers across Esports, mobile, gaming and social media platforms.
We have 2000 + influencers in our networks.
Ader is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to help package our network talent with key clients in the gaming, esports, and mobile space. You will act as the liaison between marketing and sales, ensuring that the appropriate rates are contracted to create compelling branded content that fits the client's needs. You have experience working with creators in the gaming industry or have managed top tier Twitch and YouTube personalities. You have a track record of success in talent relations, with a flexible, creative, and forward-thinking approach. CPM, CPC, CPV, these are all acronyms you understand really well.
- Understand and identify prospect’s media objectives and KPIs while effectively communicating how influencer marketing can best achieve those goals
- Help keep marketing and sales teams up-to-date on current campaigns, informing them on which aspects of campaigns are the most effective and which are not, and advising them on how to tweak campaigns to get maximum attention and create more revenue.
- Research influencer categories and media options for client proposals and RFPs
- Create and draft sheets analyzing the budget data for CPM, CPV and CPC for each campaign.
- Analyze and present on client campaign performance metrics
- Develop strong relationships with influencers, prospective clients, brands, and agencies
- Help with other duties not specified
- Experience managing and coordinating projects in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working in a startup environment, creating organization and processes where none may already exist
- Knowledgeable of all major social platforms (Twitch, Mixer, Steam, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube)
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and innovations in the gaming realm
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a professional office working environment
- Effective project management skills with proven ability to work with various groups to reach a common goal
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines, with a sense of urgency
- Ability to cultivate sales and client relationships
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute on shared tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and Apple Numbers
- Knowledge of the gaming sphere and esports environment
- Salary DOE