Bilingual + International Esports Performance Coaches
Adamas Esports Training + Performance is a leader in measuring and training esports performance. We are committed to bringing a holistic model of performance to esports and gaming by developing remotely delivered programming, tools and services for gamers at the top of the esports industry all the way down to the next generations of gamers coming up.
We are passionate gamers with expertise in performance and wellness and work with esports leagues, teams, and individual athletes to help them perform when it matters and achieve their performance and wellness goals.
What are we looking for?
The Performance Coach is responsible for creating innovative programming, conducting cutting-edge research, developing engaging content and delivering our boot camps and other services in-line with the Adamas Methodology. They bring an entrepreneurial and pioneering spirit to build some of the first performance programs in the industry.
We are looking for Performance Coaches who are located in cities with a lot of esports activity (including Los Angeles, Shanghai, Seoul, Sau Paulo, and Berlin) and coaches who are bilingual with professional or native language proficiency in Portuguese, Korean and Mandarin.
The role is a remote contractor role to start with full-time opportunities as demand requires.
We are seeking candidates who fulfil the following criteria:
- Able to demonstrate a passion for gaming and the esports industry
- An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in coaching or a sports science-related subject (e.g. physiology, psychology, nutrition) (a Masters degree is even better)
- Expertise and experience in one or more of the following areas: nutrition, sleep, neuroscience, and psychology
- Accreditation by an acknowledged professional body
- Professional or native proficiency in Mandarin, Korean, or Portuguese
- Minimum 3+ years of coaching experience, including the design and delivery performance programs
- Experience in developing and implementing programs for athletes with the ability to lead development and implementation
- Ability to create personalized, ongoing programming for individual athletes or a whole team that consists of all aspects of performance.
- Understanding and experience of core coaching skills (such as models of behavioural change, motivational interviewing etc.)
- Highly motivated to coach people towards better life and better performance
- Excellent organizational skills with experience in monitoring of performance, and management ofdata
- Emotionally intelligent, client focussed, with excellent interpersonal skills, good initiative and the flexibility to work within a multidisciplinary team
- A desire to continuously develop, challenge themselves, and lead by example
- Keen awareness of the performance tech industry
Join our team
At Adamas Esports you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced start-up with a team of like-minded experts. We offer a positive and inclusive work environment that encourages personal development and professional growth. Join our team and help us build a fun gaming start-up culture.
Contact: Caleb Cousens – [email protected] | 778-928-7495