User Acquisition Analyst - Mobile
User Acquisition Analyst - Mobile (Temporary)
As a User Acquisition Analyst (Temporary) for our Call of Duty Mobile team, you will get to help shape our marketing efforts through a mix of data analysis and campaign management. The Mobile Growth team at Activision commands a multimillion-dollar budget and is responsible for growing the company’s userbase across its budding portfolio of mobile games. The group we’re assembling is strategically vital to our mission of bringing our world-class IP onto mobile phones, and we’re looking for rockstars who are equally comfortable with creative as they are with analytics.
The User Acquisition Analyst (Temporary) is an entry-level role that assists the Mobile Growth team through a combination of campaign management and analysis.
- Run User Acquisition campaigns on Facebook, Google, Instagram, Snap, Ad Networks, DSP, etc. across various platforms and devices, ensuring KPIs are achieved
- Onboard new channels and assist in identifying new opportunities for the continued growth of Call of Duty Mobile
- Partner with Mobile Analytics and Data Science to monitor KPIs that align with business objectives and help drive optimization
- Assist with testing for localization, creatives, geos, content, CTAs, etc., to maximize acquisition activities and ROI
- Partner with internal teams and external agencies to ensure our growth strategy is executed upon
- Learn the dynamics of free-to-play gaming and the Mobile UA ecosystem from industry veterans
- 1-2 years’ experience in marketing, social media, analytics, business operations, or similar fields
- A balance of data-driven, analytical skills with demonstrated creative campaign wins
- Demonstrated ability to effectively assist in managing and optimizing multi-million dollar acquisition budgets
- Experience with reporting both quantitative and qualitative results of UA spend
- Understanding of Insertion/Purchase Order set up, budget pacing, and invoicing
- Preferably experience in driving growth specifically for mobile, gaming is a plus