Social Media Coordinator
What we’re looking for: As a Digital and Social Media Marketing Coordinator at Activision, you will work with the Call of Duty team as a highly organized and driven member to provide support to the Digital Marketing department as we drive our strategy from compelling ideas to engaging campaigns both domestically and internationally. This is a rare opportunity to join the marketing team behind the biggest franchise in gaming and entertainment history and grow in the digital marketing department. You will have the opportunity to work with best in class creative partners and cross functionally within our organization. This position is a contract role.
- Key point person responsible for trafficking digital marketing creative assets and social media copy through key stakeholders
- Assist on large scale digital marketing projects
- Own and drive social media campaigns
- Partner with international teams on global creative role out
- Upload and manage social media content (especially YouTube)
- Retrieve, organize and distribute social media and website analytics
- Assist in QA of creative, social media copy and website assets
- Provide support for localized marketing asset clearances and final asset distribution to our printers, retailer partners, promotional partners, and international territories
- Work with cross functional partners on 360 campaign roll out and alignment.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with all departments.
- Must be self-directed and reliable in planning and completion of tasks.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change without notice.
- Strong interest in the gaming industry is a plus
- Opal, Sprinklr, and other social media platforms tools knowledge a plus
- Experience in video game marketing or other entertainment/high volume industry roles preferred
- 1-2 years experience in social media and digital marketing