Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the videogame industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall®, Tony Hawk®, Guitar Hero®, Crash Bandicoot™, Skylanders™ and Call of Duty® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging and successful entertainment.
And while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a passionate, talented and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s our people.
We’re currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive.
As a Production Coordinator you will be providing support to the production and development teams in a variety of areas and through all phases of development including pre-production, production, alpha, beta, and submission. The PC may also manage a support SKU or part of a project.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Own part of a project (e.g. multiplayer or other feature)
- Manage day-to-day production of a support SKU (e.g. 3DS or port) if needed; includes being main point of contact for developer
- Manage relationship with the developer on assigned SKU
- Oversight and coordination in key areas such as ratings, first party submissions, localization's, screenshots and video capture, and manual creation
- Serve as a catch-all for any production tasks the require attention
- Provide support to user-testing efforts including equipment wrangling, build distribution, and coordination with developers
- Provide ongoing risk assessments to production team leadership with respect to weaknesses, bottlenecks, and risks to schedule and quality; help troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Work closely with QA and Technical Requirements groups to oversee QA process including coordination and communication between production team, QA, TRG, and developers; also includes managing bug database; oversee submission of SKUs to first parties
- Manage and track build schedules, deliveries, and distribution
- Record meeting notes when needed and translate them into a coherent, organized recap and list of action items
- Build relationships with development teams as part of providing support to them
- Be able to effectively demo the game internally and externally to build buzz with intended audiences
- Be a secondary point of contact for cross-functional groups including Brand Management, Marketing, PR, etc.
- Manage Interns
- Interface with and delegate tasks to Shared Services
- Contribute creative feedback to production team leadership to help ensure product is meeting quality and feature goals
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.