(Closed) Product Marketing Coordinator, Mobile (Contract)
Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the video game industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall®, Tony Hawk®, Guitar Hero®, Crash Bandicoot™, Skylanders™ and Call of Duty® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging and successful entertainment.
And while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a passionate, talented and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s our people.
We’re currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive.
Join us, make history.
The Call of Duty Mobile Marketing Team is looking a Product Marketing Coordinator to assist with in game product marketing and competitive initiatives. This team manages the strategic planning for upcoming seasons, special promotions and Esports. The ideal candidate strives to balance creative quality and operational efficiency and is well-versed in managing creative work through internal teams or external vendors, proficient with Adobe Suite and writing copy.
You should be able to bring a passionate and optimistic approach to the position. Willingness to listen and lean processes quickly while not being afraid to bring creative ideas to the team. A strong knowledge of the Call of Duty franchise is a huge plus!
- Liaise closely with internal campaign management and creative leads to understand campaign. goals, creative strategy and overall project constraints.
- Ability to manage asset creation through external vendors to ensure creative quality is met.
- Write copy with a deep brand understanding and voice.
- Work closely with internal legal, localization, accounting and other cross department teams.
- Engage with operational leads in UA, Product Marketing and Esports to develop and maintain streamlined workflows and strongly integrated internal tools.
- 2+ years of consumer or digital marketing experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong team player, with strong verbal and communication skills.
- Self-starter and motivated to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Premiere. Full Adobe creative suite is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Jira, Trello and Monday is a plus.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.