(Closed) Product Manager - Call of Duty: Warzone
Job Title: Product Manager Call of Duty: Warzone
Reporting To: VP, Product Management
Department: Product Management
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the videogame industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall, Tony Hawk, Guitar Hero, Crash Bandicoot, Skylanders and Call of Duty -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging and successful entertainment.
And while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a passionate, talented and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if youre interested in our biggest priority, its our people.
Were currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive.
Join us, make history. To learn more, check us out at www.activision.com, ht... @Activision on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
As a a hands-on Product Manager, you will be responsible for helping drive growth for the Call of Duty franchise, within Activisions publishing organization. This position is specifically responsible for supporting Live Services management for the franchise, with a focus on player acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization for Call of Duty: Warzone.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities
- Manage Day-To-Day Live Services for Call of Duty: Warzone, based on a deep understanding of game metrics & performance to deliver key KPIs
- Day-to-Day Studio Partner build strong partnerships with the development studios as the go-to contact for daily product and business needs. Work closely with game development studios, production and cross-functional teams to help define, launch and optimize post launch features, in-game events and content roadmap
- Player Champion embody the player view internally, driving a fan first viewpoint across the org, with studios and in post-launch product and engagement planning
- Champion data-driven decision-making and the player experience, driving best practices around KPIs/metrics, analysis frameworks, and application of business intelligence tools
- Performance Management support senior management by tracking and reporting key performance indicators that drive life cycle performance
- Partner closely with the Performance Marketing cross-functional team to drive user acquisition and title growth and retention
- Partner with cross functional team and drive best in class Go To Market plans, product marketing strategies, and campaign execution
- Strong educational background. MBA preferred
- 4+ years experience in product marketing/management
- Previous experience in digital product management / live services a must, ideally within a Free To Play context
- Experience in strategic campaign planning and execution, specifically post launch/live services experience in gaming preferred (console, PC, or mobile)
- Strong understanding of complex ecosystems in the video game industry
- Experience with various analytics tools, and business intelligence tools
- Demonstrated experience in project management, analysis and the ability to work across multiple teams
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a history of supporting data informed decisions
- Successful track record working closely with AAA development studios to deliver world-class products and experiences to players, knowledge of live services feature design and how it impacts product strategy and player engagement preferred
- Strong verbal and communication skills with the ability to solve problems and drive results with cross-functional teams
- Strong passion for gaming and the industry
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task with demonstrated performance of managing multiple products/projects at once
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty, World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo, Candy Crush and Bubble Witch. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for Every World - weve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.