(Closed) Marketing Manager, Social & Influencer
Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the video game industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall®, Tony Hawk®, Guitar Hero®, Crash BandicootTM, SkylandersTM and Call of Duty® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging and successful entertainment.
And while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a passionate, talented and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s our people.
We’re currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive.
Join us, make history. To learn more, check us out atour website or @Activision on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
We are seeking a highly motivated, results oriented Marketing Manager, Social & Influencer, to support Call of Duty Mobile’s product marketing initiatives in the local region. You will develop and execute social campaigns and influencer programs for the Call of Duty Mobile each season and the key initiatives; with the goal of driving growth, retention and acquisition of players. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of the social media platforms, forge strong relationships with the content creator community, and have a strong passion for gaming, storytelling, and marketing. This role is highly cross functional and collaborative.
- Directly manage and execute a social media strategy for local region across platforms, inclusive of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Drive and execute the local influencer program, aligned with global marketing strategy in support of Call of Duty Mobile’s seasons and key initiatives
- Build day to day relationships with content creators; identify, recruit, and develop new talent
- Define KPIs and have a strong understanding of analytics, in order to iterate and optimize content, growth, and strategy for social platforms and influencer program
- Take on a consumer marketing mindset in the development of social creatives and concepts to ensure all assets deliver on strategy
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to understand product updates, identify marketing priorities, and articulate to the content creator community
- Develop a thorough understanding of Call of Duty branding and style guide; monitor content to ensure on-brand messaging
- Route legal approvals of marketing creatives
- Have a pulse on competitive landscape
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 5+ years of social and/or influencer marketing
- Experience working directly with local content creators and/or agencies
- Experience in social media reporting tools, such as YouTube Analytics, Sprinklr, and Tubular
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize demands
- Cross functional team player, with strong verbal and communication skills.
- Self-starter and motivated to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Direct experience in gaming or very thorough knowledge and passion for gaming
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Premiere. Full Adobe creative suite is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Jira, Trello and 3D software is a plus.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy CrushTM and Bubble WitchTM. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.