Marketing Analytics Engineer, Mobile Growth
Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the videogame industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall®, Tony Hawk®, Guitar Hero®, Crash Bandicoot™, Skylanders™ and Call of Duty® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging and successful entertainment.
And while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a passionate, talented and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s our people.
We’re currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive.
Join the Call of Duty Mobile Growth team to build a world-class Business Intelligence toolset and marketing rules engine. In this role you will maintain and expand our paid marketing data by maintaining our ETL process, consuming data from our Ad Partner APIs (Google Ads, Facebook Ads and MMP platforms like AppsFlyer and Singular) and merging marketing data with game data. You will have the chance to work closely with Product, Marketing and partner with the Data Platform team to build prototypes for our tools.
- Maintain and expand upon our paid marketing data by maintaining our ETL process, consuming data from third parties
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders in defining and documenting single sources of truth to ensure consistent and high-quality data
- Reconcile data issues and alerts between various systems, finding opportunities to innovate and drive improvements
- Own and document data pipelines and data lineage
- Work with the internal data team’s ETL production
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- 2+ years in programming pipelines in languages like Python, Scala, Java
- 2+ years of broad software engineering experience including infrastructure and application development
- 2+ years of Spark and Spark SQL expertise
- 2+ years of Airflow or other frameworks like Luigi Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines from data available through external APIs
- Expert-level knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Cloud technologies like AWS, GCP, Containers, Kubernetes. (GCP Preferred)
- MS/BS in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Applied Mathematics or equivalent experience.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.