Activision is looking for talented and innovative students to join our team for the 2021 summer. We thrive on a culture of collaboration, respect, and fun. All Activision interns will receive a meaningful project and an unparalleled experience. We’ll provide the tools and resources you need to learn. The challenging and creative work you do throughout your internship will directly impact the game you are contributing on. Internships will be offered at our development studios across the country as well as Activision's corporate headquarters.
The safety of our employees is a top priority therefore we are planning a virtual summer 2021 internship program.
- Work with artist and animators on one of Activision's award-winning franchises.
- Help make new characters, environments, concepts, animations, UI, and/or armor.
- Work closely with a mentor to improve technical skills, artistic sensibilities, and a strong work ethic.
- Must be a current student pursuing their bachelors, masters, or PhD and graduating December 2021 or later.
- Available for a 12-week internship starting late May or late June.
- Can demonstrate strong artistic sensibilities, robust technical skills, and strong work ethic.
- Passionate about learning what it takes to be a successful artist in the video game industry.
- Candidates must apply with a resume and portfolio link to be considered.
Lighting Artist: Work with our lighting team to gain a good foundation for lighting in games. Learn how to guide a player through a game world with light, while hitting the style and quality expected of our lighting artists.
- Experience using lighting/rendering technologies (pre-rendered and/ or real-time)
- Strong traditional art skills
- Basic understanding of photography
- Experience in Autodesk Maya/Max, and Adobe Photoshop
Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Activision operates at the intersection of technology, entertainment, esports, and consumer products. Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games, we are the creators of some of the world’s biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, Spyro™, Tony Hawk’s™: Pro Skater™, and Sekiro™.