(Closed) Generalist, Publishing Operations - Invoice Processing
The Publishing Operations Generalist role is primarily responsible for providing technical and logistical support for various production & marketing tasks, including (but not limited to): Invoice processing, contract submissions, budget tracking, vendor set-up, invoice payment updates, event support, portfolio submissions, and miscellaneous other tasks related to process improvement and central game production.
- Process production & marketing invoices through sharepoint and creating purchase orders.
- Submit contracts through legal to ensure contracts are fully executed and paid.
- Track invoices by making sure invoices are paid in timely manner and coded to correct accounts.
- Provide cost summary to teams on current spend & remaining budget.
- Create & maintain vendor profiles on new vendor requests.
- Maintain portfolio submissions to various vendors and studios by working closely with legal.
- Support in the technical and logistical support for global trade shows, conferences, and demos, as well as, eSports, PR, and review events.
- Support with miscellaneous tasks related to process improvement.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Demonstrate high level of attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Experience liaising with cross functional departments.
- Technical understanding of games, game hardware, networking, and security.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Willingness to travel and/or coordinate representation.
- Maintain professionalism and composure while working under tight deadlines.
- Creative, organized, proactive, and accountable.
- AV and IT experience is a plus.
- Experience with public speaking is a plus
- Prior work experience in entertainment is a plus.
- Gaming enthusiast and/or gamer is a plus.
- Prior work experience with Sharepoint & iProcurement is a plus.
Note: The Publishing Operations Generalist will be hired as a Volt employee working on-site at Activision as the client. The employment relationship and any employment related questions or concerns will be managed by Volt as the employer. Employment with Volt is contingent upon an acceptable background investigation and training period. All employees must submit to a seven-year multi-county and separately held misdemeanor court search and seven-year federal criminal search.
Were headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the worlds largest interactive entertainment company, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty, Destiny, Skylanders, World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo, Candy Crush, and Bubble Witch. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Were proud to be recognized as one of FORTUNEs "100 Best Companies To Work For for four consecutive years and have earned a spot on FORTUNEs Most Admired Companies, and Future 50 lists. Our 10,000+ global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across entertainment, media, and technology.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.