(Closed) Executive Assistant
Activision Blizzard has been writing video game history since 1979. Our portfolio, developed by our incredibly talented teams, includes some of the strongest franchises in all of entertainment (including Call of Duty, Destiny, Skylanders, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone and Candy Crush). Our entertainment network has more than 500 million monthly active users in over 200 countries, and we’re continuing to expand our capabilities across new platforms, genres, audiences and geographies.
Through our five key operating units; Activision Publishing, Blizzard Entertainment, King Digital Entertainment, Activision Blizzard Studios and Media Networks, Activision Blizzard is combining video games on console, PC and mobile, together with eSports and TV & film, as we continue to be one of the most influential and successful interactive entertainment companies in the world.
Provide Executive Assistant support to the VP/MD, APAC and the Leadership Team within the Sydney office. This is a high profile assignment and demands an awesome EA that will embrace our values and ideals.
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties*:
- Understanding and awareness of the VP’s needs & priorities to ensure daily operations run smoothly.
- Review correspondence and arrange meetings, locally and in multiple time zones.
- Maintain complex schedules and do so with tremendous attention to detail.
- Scheduling and monitoring complex meetings, flagging conflicts, and proactively reviewing calendars to anticipate conflicts and coordinate rescheduling.
- Manage domestic and international travel logistics for the Sydney office ensuring all travel is booked within company guidelines.
- Including: mobile technology, passport, visa requirements, travel insurance.
- Collating & diarising local & international travel schedules for the leadership team.
- Handle all communications with confidentiality and accuracy, ensuring that messages are redirected appropriately and communications are tracked accordingly
- Compile meeting follow-up and actions items as necessary
- Maintain contact database and filing system.
- Design and implement efficient office procedures coordinating with other EA's and Admin Assistants as necessary
- Collaborate with other company executives and manage relationship with outside vendors as well as internal resources
- Event planner for Corporate Events and Team meetings; explore and select appropriate venues, review contracts for accuracy, negotiate fair cost, food and beverage selection, audio/visual needs, maintain relationship with venue staff & vendors.
- Organise induction schedules for new employees and trip schedules for International executives visiting the Sydney Office
- Ad-hoc assignments and ongoing projects, with many requiring specific use of Word, PowerPoint, Excel or Visio
- Administer the processing and payment of expense reports using Oracle for VP and Senior Leadership Team
- Budget Tracking for Travel & Events, Learning & Development, Donations and the Reconciliation of AMEX charges
- Maintain Organisational Charts using Visio
- 4+ years’ experience supporting Executive Level Leaders preferably in a highly dynamic entertainment environment or other high-touch, heavy-volume industry
- College degree preferred (Business or Communications Degree a plus)• Proven ability to provide confidentiality and discretion
- Experience in Travel & Event management (both Internal and external)
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and work well under pressure required
- Flexible and possess the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Most importantly must be a go-getter, ambitious and tenacious - a team player and a strong support advocate.
Our office is located in Wharf 10, Pyrmont – close to Darling Harbour, Barangaroo, King Street Wharf and The Star. We share this beautiful waterfront position with some of the world’s leading corporate and creative brands. With only a 10-minute walk to the heart of the Central Business District, we are well located for public transport links and local parking options are also nearby. Our loft style workspace offers Sydney Harbour views with plenty of natural light. Games areas, professional coffee machine, fresh fruit & breakfast items are all supplied, with plenty of places to sit and enjoy lunch or coffee. Smart/Casual business attire - no business suits or ties to be seen!
* The video game industry and therefore our business are fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.