(Closed) Digital Commerce Specialist
The Digital Commerce Specialist will work closely with the Account Manager for Sony PlayStation Store in the Global Digital and Mobile Commerce team to optimize communications with both internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will lead 1) building Customer/Senior Leadership-facing presentations, and 2) developing recommendations to improve new digital releases and digital catalog promotions for key digital accounts. The right candidate will have digital business development experience, and be detail-oriented, with the ability to focus on driving the execution of digital commerce strategy and marketing/promotion activities.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and in-depth data analysis for Digital Commerce leadership to deliver upcoming slate, detailed launch and post-launch marketing beats, launch recaps, promotional recaps, digital reporting, and insights
- Key contact for asset management across all ATVI/Blizzard titles, including trailers and creative distribution to PlayStation Store partner teams
- Liaise with Digital Supply Chain, submissions & operations team on digital product submissions and updates
- Establish consistent process and cadence for communicating detailed results to Digital Commerce leadership and Customers; build and maintain monthly/quarterly customer scorecards with input from various internal teams including Finance and Business Intelligence
- Deliver a weekly performance breakout on key title(s) to PlayStation account team
- Work with Account Manager to build business cases for Customer merchandising and platform recommendations to be presented to major digital accounts
- Manage digital store check tracker to provide weekly analysis, and oversee resolution of any issues
- Work closely with team in monitoring competitor trends and strategies for digital pre-order offers, SKU setup, and promotions
- Review competitive programming and promotions, and analyze and recommend new digital promotional opportunities
- Occaisional presentation (informal) to digital commerce team detailing the most interesting trends in the gaming business (competitive game launches, platform enhancements, announcements, etc.)
- Create and maintain a global pricing document for all ATVI/Blizzard titles
Key Working Relationships:
- Key Customer Accounts – PlayStation (and others TBD)
- Commercial and Business Unit Finance, Business Intelligence
- Retail Sales / Commercial Marketing
- Business Unit Teams - Product Management, Consumer Marketing, Digital Marketing
- Global Media
- Two to four years prior digital commerce and business development experience, preferably in gaming, media and/or entertainment
- Strong communication, presentation and analytical skills, specifically PowerPoint & Excel expertise
- Able to operate in a rapidly changing and dynamic work environment, with flexibility to manage multiple priorities, projects and deadlines
- Willing to work both autonomously & collaboratively, be pragmatic and hands-on with a “can do” attitude, and not afraid to think outside the box
- Team spirit, sociable and sense of humor and a passion for games, technology and digital entertainment content
- Bachelor’s degree required
We’re headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the world’s largest interactive entertainment company, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
We’re proud to be recognized as one of FORTUNE’s "100 Best Companies To Work For®” for four consecutive years and have earned a spot on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies,” and “Future 50” lists. Our 10,000+ global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across entertainment, media, and technology.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.