(Closed) Digital Commerce / Sales Specialist
The Digital Commerce / Sales Specialist will work closely with the Account Manager and Commerce teams to support the day to day interactions with various Digital and Retail customers and to optimize communications with both internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will support 1) go-to-market execution of key titles 2) building internal presentations and recaps, 3) invoicing and forecasting, and 4) developing recommendations to improve new Digital and Retail releases and promotions for key accounts.
The right candidate will be detail-oriented with the ability to focus on driving the execution of commerce strategy and marketing/promotion activities. The position interacts at multiple levels and with multiple functional areas of the assigned customers ensuring implementation of strategic and tactical marketing initiatives as well as achievements of sales controllable(s) of product distribution, merchandising, and forecasting.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage asset creation and distribution across all ATVI/Blizzard titles
- Attend weekly calls with key accounts and provide recaps/next steps
- Build and distribute detailed sales, merchandising and promotional recaps for Digital Commerce leadership
- Work with Account Manager to build business cases for merchandising and platform recommendations
- Process invoices and maintain cost tracking / forecasting for Retail account(s)
- Manage store check tracker to provide weekly analysis and oversee resolution of any issues
- Create and maintain a global pricing document for all ATVI/Blizzard titles
- Work with Customer accounts to secure merchandising support
- Liaise with Digital Supply Chain, Submissions & Operations team on digital product submissions and updates
Key Working Relationships
- Key Customer Accounts
- Commercial and Business Unit Finance, Business Intelligence
- Retail Sales / Commercial Marketing
- Business Unit Teams - Product Management, Consumer Marketing, Digital Marketing
- Global Media
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- With minimal supervision, can take a basic project from inception to completion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – both cross functionally and externally
- Able to operate in a rapidly changing and dynamic work environment, with flexibility to manage multiple priorities, projects and deadlines
- Expertise in PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work both autonomously & collaboratively with a “can do” attitude
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Digital or Retail marketing experience is a plus
Activision Blizzard is the world’s largest interactive entertainment company, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
We’re proud to be recognized as one of FORTUNE’s "100 Best Companies To Work For®” for four consecutive years and have earned a spot on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies,” and “Future 50” lists. Our 10,000+ global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across entertainment, media, and technology.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.