As a Cinematic Designer this person will create innovative gameplay systems, fun over the top game-modes and visceral in-game moments for an exciting new project. Applicants should have the ability to show game-modes or gameplay systems that you have personally scripted for an existing title or personal project.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Help coordinate motion capture sessions with cinematic/narrative teams.
- Help track reference footage and ingest reference footage from motion capture sessions
- Edit cinematic and game content using mocap reference video, facial reference video, and raw audio
- Export and coordinate deliverables for various, forms of cinematic content including pre-rendered CG pipelines, in-game interactive scene pipelines, 2D motion graphics pipelines, and in-game real time cinematic pipelines
- Champion narrative and cinematic goals while working with all in house departments to take locked scenes to final.
- Work with outsource vendors to deliver and finalize video content
- Integrate delivered video assets into game-ready video files using Bink and/or other in-house proprietary methods
- Collaborate with UI, FX and environment art teams to produce in-game video assets
- Capture in-game footage for internal presentation content
- Collaborate with marketing partners on external facing video projects such as social media, marketing trailers or company-wide video presentations.
- Must have experience as a professional video editor.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Premiere and have experience with After Effects and Photoshop.
- Must be highly organized and efficient with the ability to keep up in a fast-paced, collaborative, environment.
- Must have great communication skills and a positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Must have the ability to edit 2D and 3D previz, using temp dialogue, music and SFX
- Must have a passion for video games, film/video editing and Call of Duty!