Sr. Account Executive
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross- platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®. The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences.
ABM is seeking a passionate, innovative, and broad- thinking Sales Account Executive to work on an agency team and to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
This is an opportunity for you to tell our story in the market and build relationships within the advertising agency holding company landscape on the west coast. We’re looking for an experienced Sales Executive with previous experience of working within Media, Automotive, and/or Ad Technology, generating demand for Digital Media Sales.
Level Up - Your Role With Activision Blizzard Media
Our emergent Advertising division is expanding rapidly across the globe, and as part of this growth, we’re building up our Sales team. It’s a great opportunity to be there at the beginning and have an impact on the business! Your main responsibilities will be to initiate, build and manage relationships with named agencies.
- Cultivate, nurture, grow media sales in the west coast market.
- Be responsible for identifying new revenue opportunities, as well as maintaining and growing revenue of existing clients under your remit.
- Ensure that your clients receive the highest level of perspective and operational support.
- Establish and follow a stringent enterprise account strategy to achieve long- term partnership goals.
Game Changer - What You Bring To The Role
- 5+ years experience of media experience in an agency partnership or ad sales capacity.
- Deep relationships within ad holding company agencies on the west coast.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to overcome tough objections and win the support of key stakeholders.
- Expertise in digital media and deep understanding of the mobile advertising space.
- Must be creative, smart, and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a team player.
- Great communicator and presenter, with an entrepreneurial spirit driven to achieve sales goals.
- Working knowledge of DFP, Google AdX, video/mobile media products, audience targeting and the programmatic landscape.
- Comfortable building and managing relationships across business stakeholders, internal and external.
About Activision and Our Family of Brands
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Activision develops, distributes, and publishes deeply immersive interactive entertainment for gaming consoles, mobile and tablet platforms, and PCs, including blockbuster franchises like Call of Duty® and Skylanders®.
Blizzard Entertainment develops, distributes and publishes some of the most iconic entertainment experiences in gaming, such as World of Warcraft®, StarCraft®, Diablo®, Hearthstone®, and Heroes of the Storm™, for PCs, mobile and tablet platforms, and consoles.
King Digital Entertainment creates leading interactive entertainment for the mobile world. With more than 200 fun titles, King's franchises include Candy Crush ®, Farm Heroes®, Pet Rescue®, and Bubble Witch®.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.