Senior Talent Sourcer
Job Title: Senior Talent Sourcer
Activision Blizzard King is looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Talent Sourcer with strong communication and collaboration skills. As a member of the talent sourcing team, this role will focus on sourcing for top game engineering talent across the ABK game development organizations and will have significant influence and impact across the business. You will drive sourcing strategy, identify market trends, procure competitive intelligence, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components. The ideal candidate must be self-driven and able to successfully prioritize a book of critical open roles and pipelines.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities
- Partner closely and effectively with sourcing, recruiting and hiring teams to develop, build and execute effective sourcing strategy
- Ability to source and deliver highly qualified prospects using multiple tools and techniques for a variety of roles at all levels
- Build talent pipelines and maintain network of prospects through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management and sourcing campaigns
- Partner closely with cross-functional partners (talent attraction, compensation, HR, systems and operations teams, etc.)
- Develop and deliver on industry event strategies
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation via the company’s CRM
- A minimum of 7 years hands-on talent sourcing experience
- Expert in cutting edge tools/sourcing techniques
- Expertise and insight into the gaming talent market
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated communication and collaboration skills
- Able to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Strong eye for talent and intuition for culture fit
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field of study
- Passion for gaming
- Experience using Eightfold, Avature or other CRMs
- PC/Console Game, Mobile Game industry in-house experience preferred
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability