Senior Software Engineer in Test - (SDET) - Automation
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross- platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®. The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences.
We are seeking a Senior Test Automation Engineer in our Ads Engineering team, empowering cutting edge mobile advertising technologies to create the next generation of our Ads Platform.
Level Up - Your Role With Activision Blizzard Media
- Design, Build and Innovate a detailed automation framework and methodology for testing Services, Tools and SDK.
- Collaborate with your scrum team members to determine overall test strategy and support code & design reviews.
- Develop and maintain robust, scalable, reusable, data driven automated test scripts across test and production applications.
- Maintain and update an automation framework with a centralized test case repository in CI.
- Promote Agile testing and Agile methodologies.
- Working closely with Ads SDK team and the game developers who are integrating ads to their games to deliver high quality products that meets business requirements
- Support troubleshooting and triaging production issues
Game Changer - What You Bring To The Role
- Experience in end- to- end test automation for Backend, UI and Mobile Applications
- Experience with CI/CD build tools like Jenkins, Gradle and other similar
- Experience with Cloud platform and technologies like Google or AWS
- Experience with developer tools like IntelliJ, Eclipse, GIT and Maven
- Improving test workflows via automation (Github and Slack integrations, notifications and alerts)
- The mindset of writing tests along with the application code of projects, building up a healthy test coverage
- Collaborating with the team’s SDK developers, backend developers and game developers
- Android & iOS app integration and delivery
- An ambitious, creative, confident, self- motivated team player.
- Game development and Ads knowledge.
- Experience running and debugging test automation on a device farm.
Comfortable with BDD practices where you could receive user stories and turn them into automation tests.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the company.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.