Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross- platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences.
We are seeking a Senior ML Engineer in our Ads Engineering team, empowering cutting edge mobile advertising technologies to create the next generation of our Ads Platform.
Level Up - Your Role With Activision Blizzard Media
If you want to create amazing user experiences using the latest technologies, then this is the right job for you. You're an excellent communicator, happy to work with people from several different business units. You can translate business needs into technical requirements and implementation. We are problem solvers, constantly reviewing how and why we do things and learning from each other. We are experimental, trying out new tech and ideas and willing to take risks to drive the entire industry forward. We are sociable and fun, and we like to hang out together. We are passionate, some might even say quirky, and while we love what we do, our lives are about more than work. We love games, and are obsessed with creating the best player experience.
- Work as the lead data strategist to identify compelling patterns and come up with the solutions.
- Mine and analyze data to improve product capabilities and help the team to come up with the new products.
- Identify new data sources and features and collects large data sets to build new models.
- Aggregate huge amounts of data and information from large numbers of sources to discover patterns and features necessary to build machine learning models for prediction and forecasting.
- Design and implement end- to- end solutions using Machine Learning, Optimization, and other advanced computer science technologies, and own live deployments to drive advertising conversion.
- Improve the run- time of existing algorithms.
- Develop and maintain the necessary infrastructure to run and maintain the algorithms.
- Develop a feedback system to improve the selection of features for the algorithms.
Game Changer - What You Bring To The Role
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of hands- on experience in software design and development.
- Advance level expertise in Java Development.
- 2+ years of experience in working with relational databases such as MySQL, Postgres etc.
- 2+ years of experience in NoSQL databases like Bigtable, Cassandra, HBase etc.
- Experience with schema design and data modeling.
- Strong understanding of large- scale distributed data processing.
- Experience with developing extract- transform- load (ETL).
- Experience with distributed messaging systems like Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Experience with distributed computing framework like Apache Spark and Flink.
- Experience working with AWS or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Understanding of machine learning concepts and some experience in working with machine Learning libraries.
- Experience in building data warehouse and data lake.
- Knowledge of advertising platform.