Senior Influencer Relations Manager
Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the video game industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall®, Tony Hawk®, Guitar Hero®, Crash Bandicoot™, Skylanders™ and Call of Duty® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging and successful entertainment.
And while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a passionate, talented and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s our people.
We’re currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive.
We are seeking a Senior Influencer Manager to shape CODMobile’s content creator strategy. You have a vision for the intersection of content and product and are ready to make it come to life. You are a superstar marketer, stellar communicator, and an analytical problem-solver. You are a team player who can easily balance structure with dynamic environments. You will understand where the market is headed and the trends of content creators as well as community growth. You are also responsible for amplifying the go to market for CODMobile and creating additional lanes for consumers to connect in meaningful ways with our game.
- Develop and implement global go-to-market strategy for influencer and content creators
- Develop content for CODmobile owned social channels in partnership with streamers and influencers
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to identify marketing messaging
- Work with influencer community to creative innovative campaigns across gamer driven social channels
- Identify and evaluate new content opportunities with key influencer partners
- Manage existing and Identify/develop new relationships with the influencer community
- Manage and track incentive/gifting program
- Analyze and report program performance via post mortem decks
- Monitor content to ensure on brand messaging
- Develop a thorough understanding of player community and CODmobile gaming experience
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8-10+ years in an influencer marketing, social media or PR role
- Experience working directly with influencers and streamers
- Direct experience in gaming or very thorough knowledge and passion for gaming, gaming social communities, and trends
- Experience in brand marketing
- Knowledge and passion for mobile gaming and video games
- Strong social platform knowledge - YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Ability to set long-term strategy, clear goals, and KPIs
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Cross functional team player and leader
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize demands
- Data driven
- Knowledge of digital analytics platforms including Tubular Labs preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and writing skills
- Expert level project management skills
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.