Sales Account Executive, Agency Partnerships
Activision Blizzard is scaling its advertising business, Activision Blizzard Media, an embedded business unit of King - the makers of the #1 mobile game Candy Crush Saga and wholly-owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard.
Harnessing its global monthly reach of 300M++ players, Activision Blizzard Media, is building a world-class business to bring innovative and impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players and to create powerful solutions embraced by the world’s biggest marketers.
ABM is seeking a passionate, innovative, and broad-thinking Sales Account Executive to work on an agency team and to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
This is an opportunity for you to tell our story in the market and build relationships within the advertising agency holding company landscape in NYC. We’re looking for an experienced Sales Executive with previous experience of working within Media and/or Ad Technology, generating demand for Digital Media Sales.
Your role within Activision Blizzard Media
Our emergent Advertising division is expanding rapidly across the globe, and as part of this growth, we’re building up our Sales team. It’s a great opportunity to be there at the beginning and have an impact on the business! Your main responsibilities will be to initiate, build and manage relationships with named agencies.
- Cultivate, nurture, grow media sales in NYC
- Be responsible for identifying new revenue opportunities, as well as maintaining and growing revenue of existing clients under your remit
- Ensure that your clients receive the highest level of perspective and operational support
- Establish and follow a stringent enterprise account strategy to achieve long-term partnership goals
- 3+ years of media experience in an ad sales or agency partnership capacity
- Deep relationships within WPP preferred, but not required
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Ability to overcome tough objections and win the support of key stakeholders
- Expertise in digital media and deep understanding of the mobile advertising space
- Must be creative, smart, and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a team player
- Great communicator and presenter, with an entrepreneurial spirit driven to achieve sales goals
- Working knowledge of DFP, Google AdX, video/mobile media products, audience targeting and the programmatic landscape
- Comfortable building and managing relationships across business stakeholders, internal and external
About Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences. We have built a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players. We are looking for new talents to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
We need all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people.
Ready to play?
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
All applications should be made in English.
Discover more at our website.