(Closed) Production Designer
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush®, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and Diablo®. The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences.
We are looking for a Production Designer hungry to break into the world of gaming in any way possible. Here you will help craft all of the materials our teams need to be successful. This role is responsible for the design, development and execution of a wide range of creative projects across the sales marketing spectrum. Deliverables include sales collateral, presentation materials, digital advertising, website design, and user interface design.
Your role within Activision Blizzard Media
- Design, develop and execute innovative design solutions for business marketing branding.
- Help to maintain a consistent look, feel, tone and voice across all external and internal communication pieces.
- Create brand specific electronic and printed materials for meetings, websites, newsletters, presentations, and other departmental materials as needed.
- Collaborate across the company with our sales and content teams to ensure projects are produced to meet standards for quality and accuracy.
- Stay abreast of developments in graphic design field to promote creativity and share with team members.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and innovate to meet constraints of cost, time and sales marketing needs.
Skills to create thrills
- BA/BS/BFA in Graphic Design
- Minimum 2 years experience in graphic design & illustration with an impressive portfolio
- Strong design aesthetic and good understanding of photography image manipulation, website design, digital media, video editing, typography, and page layout
- Experience designing high-end user interfaces and the ability to design within established brand guidelines
- Proficient in Adobe CS, specifically Photoshop, and Illustrator, as well as the Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Sketch and prototyping tools such as Invision or ProtoPie
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Robust understanding of brand positioning and communication
- Ability to communicate ideas both verbally and in writing
- Able to handle a number of projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Responsible for following workload calendar, and delivering work on time.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with others
- Willing to learn, excited by new challenges
About Activision and our family of brands
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one (or more!) of our games. We have developed more than 200 fun titles and offer games in over 200 countries and regions. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, Bucharest, London, Malmö and Stockholm along with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, LA, Malta, New York, and Tokyo. King is an independent unit of Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) which acquired King in February 2016.
Activision Blizzard is a member of the Fortune 500 and S&P 500, and the world's most successful standalone interactive entertainment company.
We delight hundreds of millions of monthly active users around the world every day through franchises including Activision's Call of Duty®, Destiny and Skylanders®, Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, and Heroes of the Storm®, and King's Candy Crush™, Pet Rescue™, Bubble Witch™ and Farm Heroes™.
We’ve been one of Fortune’s "100 Best Companies To Work For®" for the last four years. Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, we have operations throughout the world, and our games are played in 196 countries.
More information about our company and products can be found on our website, www.activisionblizzard.com.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.
(HITMARKER NOTE: You'd be doing us a big solid if you let Activision know you found their description on our site!)