Head of Product Marketing
We are seeking an experienced, results oriented product marketing leader to manage Global Product Marketing for our advertising offering, overseeing a team of product marketing managers, and serving as the key liaison for the rest of the organization. You will be responsible for our go-to-market strategy, relationship with the Global Sales and Product Teams, and driving key initiatives with Activision Blizzard King game teams. You’ll work at the intersection of Product Management, Sales, and Marketing to orchestrate high-impact product launches with top advertisers, game studios, and tech partners.
Your role within Activision Blizzard Media
- Lead the product marketing team in building and driving effective go-to-market plans working closely with cross-functional teams to drive effective launch strategy and communications
- Manage relationships and have strong cross-functional partnerships to ensure alignment, clear communication, flawless integration and timely execution of product launches and campaigns
- Develop go-to-market plans inclusive of launch plan, positioning and creating compelling messaging for our ad products
- Evangelize our ad formats in market, and work with our game studios to help them build new advertising experiences worthy of the world’s best games
- Deliver strategic business cases and product recommendations that guide development prioritization and help inform our the product roadmap
- Support sales enablement through development of persuasive collateral, effective training materials and in-market activations to drive customer adoption
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing or product management, ideally in mobile environment for entertainment or media company (gaming, ad tech, or digital media preferably)
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with product management, sales, marketing, PR, and creative teams on driving growth through product marketing/partner marketing initiatives
- Demonstrated track record of bringing tech or entertainment products to market successfully
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with capacity for highly structured and rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functions and business units
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results-oriented work environment
- Analytical mindset, using data to make product strategic recommendations
- Master’s degree from top-tier school, MBA preferred
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid-core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.