CRM Solutions Architect
Activision Blizzard Esports is seeking out a high-performing Junior CRM Solutions Architect to join our team.
- The ideal candidate is highly curious, willing to take initiative, collaborative and has a passion for innovation and creativity in CRM. In this role you will lead, audit, and improve the current CRM and 1st Party Data Management processes that support and power the esports CRM programs while also designing and building new ones.
- You will support the definition of CRM strategy, advise on CRM best practices, and drive continued performance against our growth and revenue goals. The role requires a combination of creativity and strategic thinking, as well as strong analytical, technical, and consultative skills.
- Identify, define, and drive CRM functional and technical strategy and solutions to support our business processes and needs.
- Support delivery of Email and SMS solutions on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform involving marketing automations, data extensions, API integrations, dynamic email templates and implementation of customer journeys.
- Present potential solutions to business stakeholders to get buy in on proposed project deliverables and approach.
- Define and guide the build of marketing automations for scenario-based dynamic email builds and deployments. Work with 3rd party API integrations. Understand daily program automations and data processes; troubleshooting when necessary.
- Direct the setup and monitoring of ad hoc, triggered, and transactional programs, including optimization of existing programs and development of new programs.
- Design and manage data-driven, segmented, dynamic campaigns delivered to the right people at the right time.
- Oversee solution design, build, & testing to ensure it adheres to strategy & standards.
- Build, maintain and curate esports audience/fan data in databases
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a technical or business-oriented field.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce fundamental architecture, object model, data and security model, along with solid experience in Salesforce reporting and dashboards.
- Experience with relational databases
- Knowledge of APIs and plug-in development.
- Experience with developing and implementing test plans.
- Highly technology literate; quickly learns new applications and tools.
- Extremely detailed with strong follow-through capabilities and ability to re-prioritize tasks as needed.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with excellent interpersonal and team skills, extremely collaborative.
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage many simultaneous projects to meet business goals and objectives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to deliver clear, concise information and direction to partners and internal teams.
- Knowledge of other multi-channel marketing platforms like Braze and Swrve
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.