Brand Manager – Taiwan (TW), Hong Kong (HK), South East Asia (SEA) and India
As Brand Manager TW/HK/SEA/India as you are a creative thinker who can lead, develop, and execute new marketing programs. You are business-oriented manager who value measuring and optimizing the effectiveness and return to your marketing program. You will create and implement marketing and business strategy to group our user bases and maintain the long-term brand health of franchises.
You must be able to assess market conditions across the TW/HK/SEA/India market and put together comprehensive plans with a broad view that encompasses brand partnerships, media, social media marketing and collaboration with Communications on PR and ambassador activity.
- Working with APAC Insights and Analytics to unearth insights that form the basis for industry leading brand strategy and executions.
- Responsible for the management of an allocated variable sales and marketing budget with an emphasis of building, managing, maintaining and explaining the program.
- Collaborate with both communications and commercial functions to create scalable integrated marketing opportunities for managed brands.
- Present marketing strategies and plans to key stakeholders within APAC and Activision Blizzard headquarters
- Develop sound KPIs for planned executions and work with relevant internal functions (FP&A, Insights & Analytics and Commercial) to assess effectiveness of campaigns for future continuous improvement.
- Analysis of key market and competitive trends: pricing, brand, demographic.
- Manage agency partners to design and manage best in class campaigns tied to thoroughly developed briefs tied to defined brand strategies.
- Become the voice of the player internally sharing player sentiment towards managed brands, surfacing barriers to acquire and retain players and creating solutions to address opportunities.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams to achieve overarching brand objectives.
- Has 5+ years of direct work experience in publishing, marketing, product management or strategic planning with a minimum of 3 years’ working in the video game, media, tech or Internet industry.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, team player.
- Strong track record of delivering results
- Demonstrated flexible thinking.
- Passion for data and consumer insight driven decision-making.
- In depth knowledge of the TW/HK/SEA/India video games industry and broad understanding of channels within (social, media, formats such as console, PC and mobile).
- Strong acumen of the Indian mobile games market and associated commercial models available to be leveraged.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with internal and external teams.
- Proficient (and working) knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to travel internationally.
- Language capability highly desirable.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the world’s largest interactive entertainment company, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users across the globe, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
We’re proud to be included as one of FORTUNE’s "100 Best Companies To Work For®” for five consecutive years and for having received a perfect score on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index released by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, the educational arm of the nation’s largest LGBTQ civil rights organization. We've earned a spot on FORTUNE’s "World’s Best Employers," “Most Admired Companies,” and “Future 50” lists, in addition to, being ranked one of Fast Company's World’s Most Innovative Companies in Gaming for three years in a row. Our global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.