Associate Operations Manager, Diversity Equity & Inclusion
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience.
As the Associate Operations Manager, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I), you'll work closely with the DE&I Operations Manager to assist in the execution of a diverse portfolio of DE&I operations programs and projects that meet business, people and organizational needs. This position plays a key role in driving analysis and analytics of DE&I operations and progress. You'll be expected to seek guidance on increasingly complex projects or issues. The ideal candidate will be able to build robust analytics and scorecards, perform insights analysis, and own deliverables related to the DE&I rhythm of business.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Support the definition of the annual scorecard metrics, metrics definitions, and operationalize metric mechanics in collaboration with the People Analytics team
- Partner with the People Analytics team to support the operations of all DE&I scorecards
- Support the management of the executive rhythm of reporting and review of progress. Provide insights, facilitate problem solving and decision making
Executive DE&I Rhythm of Business
- Support the facilitation of review, progress against scorecard goals and objectives, and critical discussion topics – support DE&I Operations Manager in enabling executives to align on decisions and take action
- Capture key outcomes, decisions, and actions from each meeting and provide a follow up note holding executives accountable for committed actions
- Contribute to the publishing of a regular (monthly) executive DE&I company-wide progress report
DE&I Talent Pipeline Operating Rhythm
- Support the definition and operationalizing of the DE&I talent pipeline scorecard in collaboration with the DE&I Ops Manager, Talent and People Analytics teams
- “Real-time” scorecard
- Pivot by organization, ethnicity/gender, network, by locations (where applicable)
- Define a publishing rhythm and recipient stakeholders
- Support the reporting of progress and how accountability will be managed, and how issues will be logged and closed.
- DE&I Game Dev Operating Rhythm – same as the talent pipeline (in collaboration with game teams and People Analytics team)
- Employee Network Operating Rhythm – same as talent pipeline – note that the DE&I Ops Manager will define and facilitate implementation of the rhythm, but may delegate operating the rhythm to the Employee Network Program Mgr.
- DE&I Survey Submissions - Manage data collection, presentation, and submission of external benchmarking surveys (e.g. HRC CEI, Gender pay UK, etc.) as well as manage relationships with the survey vendors. Create a plan to share results with stakeholders (Communications , Early Careers Team, etc).
- 1-2 years of experience in creating scorecards, analytical models and insights
- Strong project/program management skills, including project design and implementation, stakeholder management, communications planning and budget management
- Strong diagnostic and data analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail and high commitment to accuracy
- Strong written communication skills
- Able to work autonomously in a fast-paced work environment
- A bias toward action and creative problem solving in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
- Willingness to adapt quickly to shifting business priorities
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with multiple deliverables
- Strong presentation skills including building meaningful materials, presenting effectively to leadership
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to prioritize and sequence work to maximize impact
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.