(Closed) Analyst, Compensation
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios, We encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience.
- As an Anaylst, Compensation, you will work closely with the Sr. Director, International Compensation to support the organization's design, evaluation, and ongoing delivery of compensation programs, including base pay, short and long-term incentives, with a particular focus on our APAC region.
- You will act as a local business partner and regional subject matter expert to both the Shanghai game studio and our APAC region.
- You will also partner with HR and the business to enhance and improve our service offering and gather local feedback on our initiatives.
- Assist with the planning and delivery of the annual salary review, bonus plans and annual equity cycle throughout the APAC region.
- Compensation survey participation ensuring that we have robust and accurate job matches in a fast-changing compensation environment.
- Compensation program audit and compliance reviews
- Provide analytical support to assist in the development, evaluation, and administration of programs and policies
- Evaluate market and economic trends to recommend adjustments to salary ranges, geographic differentials, salary increase and promotion budgets, in addition to maintaining compensation infrastructure
- Develop training materials for use by HR Business Partners and Talent Professionals
- Research compensation topics, trends, and issues – proposing data-driven programmatic changes
- Liaise with Finance and Legal functions as needed to support on-going regulatory compliance
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in Compensation, experience working with an International, US headquartered business would be a plus.
- Highly organized with a demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality results in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic business environment.
- Proactive and results-oriented individual with a high commitment to quality and driving results while managing multiple, and at times, competing priorities.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills (written and verbal) with the ability to build relationships and partner effectively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail and recognizing trends, and aptitude for translating data or complex findings.
- Team player who is eager to learn, contribute, and drive forward initiatives.
- Resilient in the face of change with the ability to pivot, adapt, and perform in a rapidly changing environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint required
- Business English
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.