(Closed) Associate Product Manager
Purpose of Job
Responsible for working with the Digital Operations team helping to manage supporting website, digital experiences, and supporting systems profile for the department. Evaluate, define, and analyze supporting systems, functions, and experiences in order to validate, improve, and maintain the agent/player experience. Work with all relevant stakeholders to ensure transparency and alignment on the product vision, scope, decisions, and outcomes.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Contribute new, creative and innovative ideas for providing the best customer service for our players.
- Define business and functional requirements for Player Support initiatives.
- Assist with creating a deeper partnership we have with studios, vendors, and all stakeholders during development cycles.
- Interface with internal and external vendor users of our CRM platform and supporting systems to understand normal use and find opportunities for enhancements.
- Provide input on future initiatives based on insights learned through reporting and hindsight analyses.
- Define vision, process and functional requirements for segmented services, VIP and other programs
- Execute against project plans, milestones, and major deliverables etc.
- Develop, and evaluate support services and improve strategies in conjunction with Digital Operations team leaders.
- Prepare business requirement documentation for initiatives to provide scope, cost and ROI where applicable.
- Facilitate communication upward and across departments regarding development and UAT status, justifications for variances and technical information in regard to design and implementation.
- Ensure projects are completed according to the agreed upon specifications in the BRD.
- Act as a point of contact for all CRM and digital-product related defects in order to provide the best possible resolution while working directly with the development teams.
- Keep up to date with new service technology innovation’s by working with our supporting partners.
- Manage or participate in special projects as assigned or required.
The job holder should be able to travel to attend meetings in each geographic location when needed. Seasonal activity is a given aspect of our business and the job holder is expected to perform under a certain level of pressure during these times.
Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Two to three years of experience, in product management including technical skills working with CRM systems. Salesforce CRM and customer support experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be experienced and comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment dealing with change
- Experience and interest in product management
- Traits: creative, innovative, decisive, team worker, assertive, inquisitive, learning mentality