Associate Live Ops Specialist, Mobile
Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the videogame industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall®, Tony Hawk®, Guitar Hero®, Crash Bandicoot™, Skylanders™ and Call of Duty® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging and successful entertainment.
And while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a passionate, talented and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s our people.
We’re currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive.
Join us, make history.
As an Associate Live Ops Specialist on our mobile team, you will manage the day-to-day operations and help drive the performance on our exciting title - Call of Duty: Mobile. You will own the design, configuration, and execution of in-game events, sales, and offers to increase user LTV. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with not only all functional areas on our team, but Tencent as well. You will constantly learn and make thoughtful recommendations as the product grows to new heights. We are looking for individuals who are comfortable working in a fast-pace environment, running live ops, and have the drive to solve problems.
- Design a strategy and execute events to drive engagement and monetization
- Be the event owner from concept, design, configuration, testing, and execution
- Track and measure the performances of sales, features, A/B tests and optimize them for future occurrences
- Collaborate with our Product Managers and Analysts to monitor the performance of events and sales and their impact on KPIs
- Create and define a Live Ops process to ensure we are using our time and resources in the most efficient way possible
- Strategize and test various hypotheses around live events to improve retention, monetization, and engagement
- Be the owner of our “live operation tools”
Please note: This is a short-term, contingent worker position and will be staffed through Volt, a staffing and workforce management company.
- Quantitative skills with strong proficiency in Excel.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably in games. You’ll need to work to identify what matters from what doesn’t, and prioritize your time accordingly.
- Creativity. Understand the current events in our game and brainstorm creative campaigns to make meaningful experiences to our users.
- Proven ability to own, build and iterate functions and processes.
- 1+ year experience managing free-to-play mobile game products
- A strong passion for games and gaming, especially mobile!
- Deep understanding of free-to-play games systems and economies
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritize time accordingly and execute a plan
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.