(Closed) Accounting & Audit Intern
- Participate in a 3-rotation program across the Accounting and Audit team.
- Learn how to monitor work priorities and communicate issues that will impede workflow and deadlines to the Accounting Manager.
- Work with the team to prepare the US GAAP disclosure questionnaires for SEC. reporting as well as accounting treatment evaluation and execution of revenue transactions.
- Complete ad hoc requests as required to support the North America GL or SEC reporting teams.
- Participate in learning and development tech talks to understand how our employees come together to launch AAA games.
- Get to know your fellow interns at your location through various social events
- Spend a summer at Activision HQ in Santa Monica, CA .
- Must be local to the Los Angeles area and able to provide their own summer housing.
- Must be enrolled in a University currently pursuing a bachelors or masters.
- Must be passionate about games!
- Working knowledge of accounting principles.
- Interest in the accounting/and or audit field.
- Ability to adapt and pivot into different projects.
- Team focused and a communicator.
Activision is looking for talented and innovative students to join our team for the 2020 summer. We thrive on a culture of collaboration, respect, and fun. All Activision interns will receive a meaningful project and an unparalleled experience. We’ll provide the tools and resources you need to learn. The challenging and creative work you do throughout your internship will directly impact your team’s success. Internships will be offered at various locations across the country as well as Activision's corporate headquarters.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Activision operates at the intersection of technology, entertainment, esports, and consumer products. Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games, we are the creators of some of the world’s biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, Spyro®, and Sekiro™. More information about Activision and its products and services can be found on the company’s website, www.activision.com .