Senior AI Software Engineer
Senior AI Software Engineer - 2000763
- Research and implementation of advanced deep neural network architectures, including research, data collection and analysis, model training and validation, whole solution implementation, test and support.
- Optimized model performance and quality. And Learning techniques to solve a variety of computer vision tasks.
- System analysis, design, development and integration for cross systems projects.
- Conferring with users; studying on cross-domain and project-required knowledge(ex. medical); and prototyping.
- Team work with related team members to deliver high quality product on time.
- Investigating new technologies that would strengthen our products.
- Work experience: At least 2 years work experience on deep learning.
- Education levels/majors: Master degree or above in Computer Sciences, Statistics or equivalent.
Required tech/professional skills:
- Knowledge and experiment in machine learning and deep learning technologies.
- Familiar with popular deep learning framework (ex. TensorFlow, PyTorch) and programming languages (ex. Python, C/C++).
- Familiar with computer vision and data augmentation.
- Familiar with Linux operating system.
- Being self-motivated, independent, responsive, effective, and with goal-oriented communication ability.
- Passion for new technologies and challenges.
Language: Fluency in English preferred.
Primary Location: Taiwan-Xizhi
Employee Status: Permanent
Education Level: Master's