The IT Manager is responsible for leading professional team for all Microsoft Active Directory & Exchange & M365 activities, Infra budget control, HelpDesk and new solutions investigation, . This includes regular System operations checking, tuning, monitoring, designing and resolving complex client related problems.
- Leading the IT team to manage team’s performance and engagement level.
- Responsible for Microsoft Messaging, Active Directory and M365 related service.
- To review Global Domain/Messaging architecture and make the plan to enhance the functionality and security.
- To meet business requirement and provide the flexible and modem service.
- Coordinate with regional teams for global project enhancement and management.
- Provide assistance for other IT systems related on AD/Messaging and authentication.
- Responsible for company OA Management and related pocilies/processes.
- Document and improve existing processes for area of specialty.
- Recommend, implement, and maintain best practices and corporate standards.
- Identifies linkages of specialty area to other systems/ applications and communicates potential impact to peers and key stakeholders.
- BS degree above in information management or related disciplines.
- 8+ years IT related experience required and 3 year managerial experience is preferred.
- AD/Exchange/M365 management experience is required.
- Familiar with Microsoft solution/service and modem authentication.
- Ability to develop and manage system improvement / upgrade plan.
- Good analytical capability & systems problem solving.
- Good English communication skills in oral and written.
- Automation experience and related programming skills is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and leadership to influence others.