Esports Technology Management Engineer
This job of Technology Management Engineer in eSports team is responsible for management of system architecture and technology integration of Planet9 platform. For a new technology or feature, this job owner will cooperate with both Product Management team and Developer team to design, evaluate the benefit and performance, fully understand related technical detail and then lead teams to integrate the technology or develop features into the platform. He/Her would takes responsibility to research the trend of eSports industries and web technologies and help to design advanced features with teams.
This job owner needs skills of GTM (Google Tag Manager) system and Technical SEO. He/Her will help Business Management team and SEO Manager to configure the Tags, collect effective data for business analyzing, review the performance on SEO and provide correct instructions to Developer Team for related improvement.
He/Her also need to have full-stack skills in order to cooperate with Operation PM for following.
(1)Base on current architecture to add/extend some pages or features for promotion events
(2)Implement small and independent new features for platform activities (ex. lucky draw or virtual fireworks on the pages for “Happy New Year” activities)
(3)Do Level-1 filter and bug identify for issues of daily operation
At last but not the least, the candidate of this job shall have noteworthy experience in both cross functions cooperation and independent working/developing.
- Education: Bachelor or above degrees in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience: 3 years or above experience of Website Development or System Architect
- Familiar with Java Script, CSS and HTML5
- Familiar with Design/Implementation of Restful API or GraphQL API
- Familiar with one of the following JS framework: ReactJS, vue.js, AngularJS
- Knowledge in GA/GTM/SEO
- Experience with one of the following programing: Python, Java, PHP, Objective C, Swift
- Experience with Cloud : AWS or Google Cloud
- Planning/Development/Operation experience of web or eStore platform.
- Development experience of Magento, live-streaming platform or Social Bot
- Good understanding of eSports activities and web platform operations.
- Good cross team coordination and communication skills.