Social Media Manager
*Our org is a grassroots business with limited resources so we will prioritize candidates who would be invested in the organization's success. Highly qualified candidates interested in a bigger role in the org can be also be compensated with an ownership stake.*
Founded in mid-2020 Absolute Monarchy is an independently owned grassroots esports organization, operating in North America. Our mission is to help gamers and creators of all backgrounds realize their potential and achieve great things in the gaming space. Whether it's winning the next championship or producing high-quality entertainment, we provide our members with robust infrastructure and management to amplify their talents and aid their ambitions.
The selected candidate will work with us a few hours (2-7 hrs) a week to develop our organization's social media presence. This will largely include planning content for the week but can also include other tasks like shaping our content strategy, collecting content from creators, and replying to fans on our social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. The person who fills this role must have experience building online communities. This role is entirely remote and but we are highly collaborative and meet on Google Hangouts.
- Managing and growing the organization's online presence
- Developing relationships with fans and the general Apex Legends community
- A contributor to marketing ideas for our online store and org events
- Collecting clips and content from our content creators for social media use
- Understand the latest social media trends within esports
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to set and meet deadlines
- Team-oriented and feels comfortable collaborating with others
- Attention to detail and has an eye for high-quality content
- Experience managing multiple social media accounts
- Familiarity with tools like Hootsuite or similar is a plus
- Excellent communication skills