Tabletop RPG Game Designer
Aboard The Airship is a new Game Development company that is finding its way into the world of Tabletop RPGs. With future sights set on Board Games, Video Games, and other endeavors, the company is in need of additional hands. We are looking for a passionate RPG Developer who is willing to dedicate time throughout their week to aid in a variety of projects. Rather than traditional payment, the developer will gain a partial % of products they help develop.
What You Will Do:
- Write RPG material from OGL Documents into Custom Projects.
- Design Stat Blocks for Monsters, Players, and Challenges.
- Innovate upon already existing RPG systems
- Create New RPG Materials from varying resources.
- Rekindle fan passion in the TTTRPG Industry
- Collaborate with the current development team.
- Maintain/Upkeep a progress report of ongoing projects.
- Base understanding of Tabletop RPGs.
- Knowledge of Standard Dice sets.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated.
- Strong communication skills.
Note: This position eventually evolves into a paid position depending on progress and the ability to learn/adapt to a changing work environment.