Chief Operation Manager (COO)
6050 Management based in London Uk have recently acquired esports organization ‘UniTed Gaming’. The team have previously touched bases in the esports world with teams in CSGO and Call of Duty as well as building on the influencer and content side.
Little About the Team;
UniTed Gaming was set up back in 2016 under former name of ‘Illegal Gaming’ the organisation was mostly focused in Call Of Duty but also had the feet in other Games. The team has been untouched for 2 years now with no teams and no employees. 6050 Management acquired the services and is looking to turn it around, re brand and turn it into on of the most successful esports teams in the world.
Responsibilities in the role;
- Secure Funding (This is the most important Responsibility)
- Building and planning the new branding and teams vison
- Working to attract sponsors
- Grow the team management team
What we would like;
- Experience in esports and securing funding
- People and company Management
- Finance Management
Please not that this Position is volunteer until we secure stable funding. We are starting from the ground up and would like a team of motivated and like-minded individuals.