Outsource Art Manager
RELOCATION REQUIRED: TO MALTA OR KYIV (UKRAINE)
Hey there! We are 4A Games – a multinational game development studio famous for the Metro games franchise and a VR adventure Arktika.1. All our experience, talent, and enthusiasm are directed into creating games with deep stories, unique gameplay elements, and highly-detailed realistic environments. At the heart of the company, there are currently over 150 talented designers, programmers, artists, effects specialists, and writers from all over the world, with diverse and unique backgrounds – bringing countless years of experience in and love towards AAA games.
We are seeking a talented Outsource Art Manager to join our team. The position will require working with internal and external artists, familiarity with asset production control, and expertise in assets` quality.
- Work with department Leads and Producers to identify assets that need to be outsourced.
- Process content requests.
- Prepare complete tasks’ descriptions for external artists.
- Make assets follow the pipeline.
- Ensure timely internal feedback.
- Ensure outsourcing milestones are met.
- Provide vendors with all necessary references/specifications for external development.
- Work with our Art Manager and Art Leads to provide feedback and ensure quality.
- Perform technical and artistic QA of delivered art assets.
- 3+ years of experience working as a 3D Artist in game production.
- Experience in AAA projects with PBR.
- 2+ years of experience working as a freelancer or similar.
- Strong skills in Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Marmoset, Photoshop.
- Desire to continually improve processes.
- Desire to grow as an Art Manager.
- English is required, Russian is a bonus.
- Technical mindset.
- A passion for playing games.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Work experience as an Art Lead or an Art Manager.
- Experience with Unity, Unreal, or other engines.
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE AVAILABLE
Sounds like you? Excellent, we're looking forward to your application then!