Esports Producer - Halo Franchise
343 Industries, the Xbox game studio responsible for the growth and development of the Halo franchise is looking for an energetic, organized, and experienced Esports Producer to work with existing internal teams and external partners to coordinate execution of the Halo esports program. The person in this role will be required to work with the esports team to ensure all of our programs, events, broadcasts, content, marketing, designs, and more are produced smoothly, on time, and at a very high quality bar.
This position demands a strong mix communications and organization skills. Successful candidates have a strong track record of esports project management.
- Work with internal and external teams to execute Halo esports program at a high quality level
- Create workback schedules and track deliverables for the esports team and work with our partners to ensure their deliverables are met.
- Creatively troubleshoot issues that arise in execution and manage internal and external partner relationships
- Track the program’s success against our goals and come up with creative solutions to improve our chances for success when needed
- Reporting production status of key events and deliverables to stakeholders
- Traveling to events worldwide to ensure overall success in fan and player experience both onsite and for fans watching at home.
- Working with internal and external teams on event post-mortem meetings to improve performance and fan experience over the course of the program.
- Assisting management new partner relations
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of esports landscape and trends
- Experience in producing live events
- Legendary organizational and tracking skills
- Legendary verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with internal teams and external partners in multiple time zones
- Strong technical understanding, and preferably usage, of the Microsoft ecosystem including Windows, Office, Teams, Xbox and others.
- Self-motivated and directed person, requiring minimal supervision for successful assignment completion.
- Familiarity with Halo franchise
- Familiarity with esports
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Minimum 2 years in a production or program management role
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away