***Resumes must be submitted in English***
2K’s newest AAA development studio, 31st Union, is excited to launch its Spanish expansion!
We are a diverse group of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
31st Union is looking for an experienced UI Engineer who enjoys a collaborative and creative work environment and is looking to work with equally driven professionals to create a truly amazing game. Develop, write, implement and debug code for the UI on next-generation video game projects
- Own the development, feature iteration and maintenance of the UI framework for our game
- Collaborate with the User Interface/User Experience Design team to implement highly responsive, memory- and runtime-efficient interfaces in our multiplatform game
- Instrument telemetry for user interfaces to enable our designers to monitor and reduce UI/UX friction
- Optimize UI for various input methods including mouse and keyboard, controller and touch input devices
- Collaborate with backend, engine and build teams to effectively package and stream UI content
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or relevant work experience is required
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism are required
- Experience building complex realtime user interfaces is required
- Strong computer science fundamentals and C/C++ fluency is required. C# fluency is desired
- Experience with computer graphics pipelines and a working knowledge of linear algebra is required.
- AAA Game production experience is desired
- Experience debugging and optimizing on-platform for console and mobile devices is desired
- Production experience with Unreal Engine Slate and UMG is desired
- Experience with Web UI development is desired
- Able to work and communicate in proficient English
- Must be EU Citizen
Please note that 31st Union and 2K Games never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. All correspondence will come from an official 31st Union or 2K domain account.