WE ARE GAMEMAKERS
Who We Are
We are a diverse team of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
What We Need
As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for authoring and executing video game test plans on target consoles, PCs, and handhelds – including smoke, regression and play testing. You will collect, curate, and distribute defects to appropriate stakeholders, and validate correctedness once resolved. You will script and automate QA workflows for yourself, QA testers, and automated test processes. You will plumb and monitor development telemetry to increase software quality
Who You Are
- Technically proficient with PCs, game consoles, and mobile devices
- Jira (or experience with other issue reporting tools/bug databases)
- Code literacy for process automation is required. Python/scripting experience is desired.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of test cycles and processes
- Ability to prioritize and schedule demands in a fluid environment
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 is desired, not required
- Passion for games!