Senior Systems Engineer
WE ARE GAMEMAKERS
Who We Are
We are a diverse team of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
What We Need
Our Senior Systems Engineer will partner with our creative team to understand creative vision and factor into an implementable feature set. You will develop and measure prototype implementations for fidelity and performance across target platforms. You will implement scalable, optimized production implementations of prototyped systems. A thorough understand of existing software systems will allow you to configure, optimize and bugfix as required.
Who You Are
You possess strong organizations skills making you efficient at prioritizing and scheduling tasks according to critical path team needs. You model best practices in code quality, testing and documentation to your team and while mentoring other engineers.
- 5+ years production C++ experience is required.
- Software architecture, algorithm and data structure fluency is required.
- Strong 3D Math, Physics, and spacial reasoning skills are required.
- Multithreading, benchmarking and optimization experience is required.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with content creators is required.
- Shipping AAA game experience is desired
- PS4, Xbox One, IOS, and Android experience is desired
- UnrealEngine 4 experience is desired