Social Content Designer/Editor
Who We Are:
2K Games Dublin is a hub passionate about performance marketing, commercial strategy, data engineering and data science/analytics and is part of the 2K Games group of companies. 2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. 2K is a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
Who Are The Team:
The Creative Services team has the outstanding opportunity to work with all brands and titles at 2K. The team crafts a prolific amount of digital marketing assets to support all marketing channels in a fast-paced environment.
What We Need:
We’re seeking a hardworking Social Content Designer/Editor to join our social content team and build reactive social content out of our Novato, CA office. The ideal candidate possesses excellent graphic design and video editing skills, with strong proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite. The Content Designer handles all aspects of design/media production with an emphasis to optimize and evolve social content across all our brands and media platforms. This includes graphic design, video editing, motion graphics design, sound design and mixing, color correction, and encoding. You will be working on multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
What You Will Do:
- Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing creative concepts to provide innovative social content design ideas and visuals to challenge the status quo and push the creative envelope.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the creative team to ensure consistency and alignment with brand guidelines.
- Responsible for interpreting design briefs and conceptualizing to an effective appropriate visual solution.
- Able to produce high quality social content in line with marketing briefs, templates, and brand style guides.
- Collaborate to ensure that all design-related processes run efficiently.
- Build positive relationships with members of the Marketing, Brand, and Operations teams globally.
Who We Believe Will Be A Phenomenal Fit:
- To be considered please provide a demo reel showcasing previous work upon applying. Applicants without a reel or portfolio will NOT be considered.
- Experience with producing and optimizing content for all social media platforms and various required formats/specs.
- Excellent knowledge of formatting / crafting for specific social media platforms, i.e. TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere CC and Creative Suite applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder, etc.)
- Advanced Adobe After Effects compositing and animation skills: excellent/advanced typography skills, animation, motion/camera tracking, and keying, etc.
- Knowledge of 3rd Party plugin suites: Trapcode, Red Giant, DigiEffects, etc.
- Fundamental experience with sound design and audio mixing.
- Proficiency in color correction and color grading.
- Able to build pixel-perfect digital assets for social media.
- Expert knowledge of A/V compression formats and codecs, along with experience using encoding software such as Adobe Media Encoder.
- Work with and improve brand guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of colors, fonts, layouts, and other design elements to communicate creative concepts.
- Ability to excel under pressure in a fast turnaround time; strong problem-solving skills to deliver outstanding creative assets on time and on strategy.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize design projects.
- Ability to follow departmental procedures, including approval processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Google Apps.
- Technically not a "skill", but, you are comfortable with working hours 10am-6:30pm enabling greater connection with our US HQ.