Senior Global Marketing Producer, Sports
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need:
We are seeking a Senior Global Marketing Producer across our Sports titles including WWE2K and PGA2K. The Senior Producer plays an essential role at the intersection of production and creative guiding the production of assets from creation to deployment. As Senior Producer, you will work collaboratively with our internal creative team, external agencies, and key brand marketing stakeholders to help manage campaign asset creation including key art, social content, trailers, brand design artwork, CRM needs (email images & copy), and more. The ideal candidate should also be passionate about gaming and sports. This is a full-time position with the ability to work on-site at our facilities in Novato, CA and currently remotely during COVID restrictions.
What You Will Do:
- You will work in collaboration with our multidisciplinary teams to perform various tasks, including but not limited to:
- Partner with our brand teams and Creative Director to help pitch cross-disciplinary content ideas and executions from concept to completion.
- Manage internal workflow of asset creation including key art, social content, trailers, brand design artwork, CRM needs (email images & copy), and more.
- Ensure clear communication of asset production status and timing across Brand, Creative & Video teams.
- Be a source of knowledge and resource for team members.
- Assist with Localization process for all territory language requirements using both internal and external resources.
- Work with other Producers to QC all assets for accurate spelling, required legal copy, ESRB ratings, correct end slate CTA's, and ensure files are error free.
- Manage and reduce project risks throughout the production process.
What Will Make You A Great Fit:
- 6-8 years of experience in a project management, content creation or production-related role.
- Strong business and marketing understanding of how to achieve objectives to meet brand expectations within budget and timing parameters.
- Highly creative, with a critical eye for great design, writing and production.
- Excellent multi-tasking and self-management skills and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Able to collaborate across multi-functional departments internally and externally.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime when necessary.
- Comfortable working with a wide array of technical tools and workflows.
- Fast learner, able to quickly learn 2K proprietary software and best practices.
- Bonus Points:
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Media Encoder, etc.)
- Strong PC and Mac general computing skills
- Excited about gaming, understand game terms, and be up-to-date with what is happening in the gaming world.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K accounts.