BioShock, Borderlands, Battleborn, Civilization, Mafia, NBA 2K, WWE 2K, XCOM… and the list is growing. Since 2K began 13 years ago, we’ve been creating games that we are proud of, and are excited to play ourselves. It’s because of the support of our fans that we are able to innovate, explore new worlds and new ways to tell stories. If we’re being 100 percent honest, a lot of us were fans before we started working here.
As one of the most recognized and respected technology companies in the world today, we strive to hire team members who are customer-centric, motivated and who have experiences that bring new perspectives to the company. We seek the best talent and provide experiences to foster a fun and engaging atmosphere. We are looking for team members that are not afraid to learn as well as work hard, while having fun at the same time. We offer an extensive benefits package for full-time employees that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k and ESPP.
Our Internal Recruiter serves as a member of the HR team and works hard to find and retain the best talent for our growing studio here in Las Vegas. This is a fast paced position with multiple requisitions open so two days will never be the same. You'll need to be highly self motivated and enjoy seeing the position lifecycle end to end.
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising hiring managers; and managing relocations.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, universities, employment agencies, recruiters, social media, and networking; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description, job qualifications and meeting with hiring managers.
- Attracts applicants by posting jobs on company websites, LinkedIn, newsgroups and universities.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, evaluating and recording responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Schedules applicant testing through various tools like HackerRank.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranging travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; reserving interview rooms.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new hire relocation by determining new hire’s needs, assist with mover options, arranging temporary housing, and providing a current relocation guide.
- May support human resources with additional responsibilities as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Requires prior knowledge of principles and practices of full life cycle recruitment. Prior experience with an ATS like Greenhouse, Workday or Taleo. A proven communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy whilst being a creative problem solver, flexibile and dependable. Extensive interviewing using remote resources like Zoom and Skype.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years managing all phases of the recruiting experience in a full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience recruiting in tech industry environment.
- 2+ years’ experience with ATS systems
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding all HR and Employee information.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, optimism and helpfulness always to recruit the best talent.
- Ability to problem solve, deal with ambiguity successfully and accept change in a fast-paced studio environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills and excellent computer literacy.
- Extensive experience with MS Office, Google Suite, ATS and Zoom.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills: accuracy is essential.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Flexibility to work mandatory overtime when needed.
- Ability to lift 15-20 lbs. occasionally, sit for prolonged periods of time, stand occasionally for long periods of time, bend at the waist and walk between separate floors to offices, conference rooms and interview rooms.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Experience with Workday and Greenhouse.
- International recruiting experience and being successful in a WFH environment.
- Interest and knowledge in video games and game development.