QA Tester/CX Specialist - WWE
2K is reimagining our player experience and how we manage our QA process! Have you been in the industry a little while and ready to do things differently? Our dedicated Customer Experience Studio in Las Vegas is looking to hire the best video game testers in the industry who are ready to take a step up in their career.
The positions are ongoing opportunities (no contracts) and we are willing to pay great pay rates for previous games experience! 2K Vegas offers a great benefits package including 15 days vacation, paid holidays, 10 days sick leave, fitness allowance, medical/dental/vision, 401k with match and so much more!
Our preference is for candidates who are willing to relocate to the Las Vegas area. However, if you have experience with WWE (or similar titles) and are a proven tester we are willing to be open minded.
If you are ready to be the voice of 2K players and help shape the future of gaming, apply now…. we want to chat!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of sports titles, preferably WWE or similar titles, including game mechanics, bug information, customer service resolutions, processes, and procedures
- Be a spokesperson for the 2K customer and their experience throughout your day-to-day work
- Gather information on defects, suggestions, and feedback from our customers
- Identify defects and verify fixes within your designated game or product
- Enter clear and concise bugs into the bug-tracking database(s)
- Reproduce issues for programmers and designers
- Take ownership of customer service incidents and deliver timely, accurate, and respectful follow-up to customer questions and issues while working to resolve each assigned incident successfully
- Be the escalation point for customer experience issues escalated from support staff and escalate customer issues to a supervisor
- Work in a team environment with other customer service associates and QA personnel
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- A passion for giving gamers fantastic customer experiences
- Experience with quality assurance and/or customer service tools like database tracking software, live messaging software, Zendesk
- Computer literacy with MS Office software (esp. Outlook, Word, Excel), Google Suite, Zoom, Slack, and text editors
- Knowledge of commercial online game platforms, e.g., Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, Nintendo Switch, Steam, Epic, Stadia, and mobile devices
- Flexibility, dependability, self-motivation, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well in a team
- An eye for detail, creative problem-solving, organizational skills, and a strong sense of ownership of assigned duties
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum age of 18 years and above
- 2+ year of QA and/or Customer Experience, or have a high level of expertise in 1 of these two required areas
- Proven testing experience on WWE video games (or similar sports titles)
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral form
- Working knowledge of current video game platforms and related hardware
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with various 2K teams and customers
- Physical Requirements include the ability to lift up to 20 lbs. unassisted or assisted occasionally, stand, sit and walk for prolonged periods of time, and move between our three separate floors
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K accounts.