WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
WHAT WE NEED:
- Provide the correct translation, and where applicable fix directly via text database
- Provide context for foreign language defects
- Identify defects, follow test plans, and verify fixes
- Enter clear and concise bugs into bug tracking database
- Verify all printed materials related to software in test
- Work closely with other Localization QA team members
- Find and report issues in the game, or through testing directly in the text database.
WHO WE THINK WILL BE A GREAT FIT:
- Must be fluent, reading/writing, in French
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms
- Technically proficient with PC’s, gaming consoles and related hardware
- Computer literacy, specifically with Windows, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Suite and databases
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliable with the ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Passion for video games
- Be a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude
QUALIFICATIONS (Education and Experience)
- Bachelor diploma or equivalent
- Experience as a Localization QA Tester and/or Translator is a plus
- Preferable 0-2 years of QA experience