Reporting to the Marketing Director in Singapore, the Snr Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Contribute in the conceptualizing & planning of Asia territory marketing plan
- Responsible for the implementation, execution and evaluation of marketing plans.
- Monitor and prepare campaign reports using data tools and insights to measure results against objectives/KPIs.
- Responsible for managing the global marketing assets translation and localization review and submissions.
- Manage the review and approval for marketing assets submitted by partners (i.e. Distributors Retailers, Platform Partners, etc)
- Handle the Asia social brand channels and support Title Leads by collaborating closely with the Global leads on social content requests and approvals.
- Assist in the logistics for events and press tours including setting up game demo to press, consumers and partners as required.
- Provide general marketing administration and support where required
Keys to success in this role
- 3 to 5 years of proven experience in planning and executing marketing, Comms/PR, Influencers and/or Social industry in FMCG, gaming, entertainment marketing or consumer lifestyle brands.
- Experienced in executing and evaluating marketing and communications plan
- Strong written and spoken communication, interpersonal and conceptual thinking skills.
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn and develop expertise for the products
- A strong interest for video games appreciated and good understanding and familiar with Sports marketing and branding a plus
- A strong team player, eye for detail and ability to learn and roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
- Additional Asian language an advantage – Chinese/Korean/Japanese/Thai