Lead Rendering & Graphics Engineer
We are a diverse team of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
What we need:
We are looking for an expert rendering engineer to help bring our stylized game to life. You will research, develop, debug and optimize graphics techniques applicable to large-scale high population 3d environments, executed on platforms of widely varying capability. You will work in close collaboration with concept artists, art direction and other engineers to push the engine towards a combined vision. You will pair existing technologies with novel use and solutions – managing tools, materials, shaders, jobs and scheduling – to implement this creative vision at quality within performance requirements.
- Extensive professional experience and proven capability in real-time rendering is required
- Strong 3d math and C/C++ skills are required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- A curious mind that remains engaged with the state of the art in runtime rendering techniques is required
- Console and AAA game development experience is strongly desired
- Understanding of the roles and use of relevant DCC packages (e.g. Houdini, Substance Painter, Z-Brush) is strongly desired
- Production Unreal Engine experience is desired
- Technical leadership experience is desired
Who you are:
You are an expert Rendering Engineer who enjoys solving challenging problems presented by multiplatform AAA games in a collaborative and creative work environment. You excel at realizing design and artistic concepts through authoring, build and runtime components that execute across platforms and at scale. You understand, balance, explain and negotiate tradeoffs in fidelity, performance, and workflow. You are quick to identify and leverage existing research, tools and technologies to accelerate feature implementation. You reinforce best practices, and well-represent the interests and priorities of the rendering team.