***Resumes must be submitted in English***
2K is looking for a Lead Engineer to manage and mentor a team of Engineers from all disciplines in partnership with US flagship studio; providing technical designs, writing, implementing, and debugging code for unannounced AAA IP.
- Manage and mentor a team of engineers from all disciplines, supporting the efforts of the global development team.
- Provide technical designs for new features and/or changes in engine
- Write code that fulfills the functional and technical requirements of the project
- Provide the daily direction and tasking for the team, and provide feedback for other engineers
- Collaborate with engineering and production teams to devise optimal engineering solutions
- Keep current on technological developments and advancements in the game industry by researching coding techniques and algorithms
- Participate in the development of low-level systems like streaming, generic serialization, entity systems and more.
- 10+ years of programming experience on commercial software projects
- Experience developing for AAA games; preferably action, Shooters or MP titles
- At least one shipped AAA game as technical lead
- Experience with multi-processor programming
- Experience developing for game consoles
- Experience working on core gameplay systems and/or AI
- Experience working on multi-platform software projects
- Expertise in C / C++
- Strong 3D math skills
- Ability to research, analyze and optimize code to meet performance requirements
- Ability to learn and master new technologies and code
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under reasonable deadlines
- Must be EU Citizen